Sunday, December 23, 2007

Why Anonymous?

I expect that anyone who reads this blog will first question my decision to be anonymous. In no certain order, here are my reasons:

  • The product is anonymous until I launch it. Clearly, I don't want anyone else going to market faster than I'm able to. Once the product is launched then I will make clear what the product is. I don't have much spare time (yet) so I may work slower than 99% of the rest of the population.
  • The reason I remain anonymous is because I don't want anyone knowing who I am yet. Rest assured, I'm not famous. I'm not affiliated with the author (yet) in any way, shape, or form. I'm just a guy who wants to put his work to use and see what the outcome of my efforts might be.
  • I don't want my employer to know who I am. Wow, if they actually found out then it would mean I had some momentum. However, I need not have anyone scrutinizing me at this point in time. When my product is launched then I will reveal myself.
  • I don't reveal the name of our other company that is already running because I don't speak very highly of it! It almost drove me insane, but it does provide income to our household that we desperately need.

That's it! No major cover-up, no big mystery. It's just my preference for the time being.

No comments: