Saturday, December 29, 2007

Contract Manufacturing Update

As you can see, I already messed up on my objective to make a post every day - even if minimal. I won't let this deter me and will attempt to get back on track.

Yesterday, I was supposed to get an update from the contract manufacturer that I have solicited for input on costs associated with getting my device to market. He did give me an update, but it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for! Strike One!

I actually am pretty tolerant of people and businesses, to some degree. More than anything, I want communication on progress and I did receive this. He has ordered a sample that he wants to re-engineer for my device and is waiting for it to get into his hands. I suppose I can't complain too much about this. I'll trust that once this device makes it to him then he'll be able to give me an accurate quote. I prefer accuracy over haste - so no worries.

On another note, I was presented with YABI (Yet Another Business Idea) yesterday. It's a great idea too. Time Management will become key for me in the coming months. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS...

Stay tuned!

No comments: